Method of removing 36V 250W electric bicycle motor: before removing the 36V 250W electric bicycle motor, the lead wire between motor and controller shall be pulled off. The specific method is to open the cover plate of the controller box, take out the copper strip of the motor lead with special tools, remove the clamp wire and draw out the motor lead; Then remove the chain buckle of electric bicycle and take off the chain; Then loosen the support fastening nut and the rear wheel fastening bolt and take out the rear wheel assembly, then unscrew the rear wheel fastening bolt, take out the chain adjusting nut, take out the spokes, and finally take off the motor.
Installation method of 36V 250W electric bicycle motor: the installation of 36V 250W electric bicycle motor shall be carried out in four steps: the first step is to set it on the bracket, which is not firm for adjustment; The second step is to put on the chain, push the motor frame plate against the tripod of electric bicycle to the right until the chain is tightened, and then fasten it slightly with the fastening ring and bolt; The third step is to adjust the position of the motor so that the motor sprocket and the deceleration flywheel are in the same plane; Step 4: fasten the motor bracket and motor.
Precautions for disassembly and assembly of 36V 250W electric bicycle motor
1. when removing the lead wire of 36V 250W electric bicycle motor and controller, it is necessary to note that the color of motor lead and controller Lead shall be recorded one by one to prevent mistakes during installation.
2. before opening the end cover of 36V 250W electric bicycle motor, clean the working site to prevent sundries from being absorbed on the magnetic steel of the motor. Mark the relative position of end cover and hub.
3. when opening or assembling the end cover of 36V 250W electric bicycle motor, pay attention to the method of loosening or fastening the nut to avoid deformation of the motor shell.
4. when installing the electric bicycle chain, the opening direction of chain chain buckle shall be opposite to the direction of chain movement and the tightness shall be appropriate.
5. when disassembling the 36V 250W electric bicycle motor, its red and black wire shall not touch, so as to avoid burning the controller.