How should the 36V 250W electric bicycle motor be used and maintained? If you want to know some common sense about maintenance, here are six simple motor maintenance tips:
1. Whether brush motor or brushless motor, in the course of operation will produce a certain mechanical noise (brush) or electromagnetic resonance (brushless) , this is a normal phenomenon. However, if the brushless motor in the operation of the process of “Luo, luo” abnormal vibration and sound should be closed power lock and maintenance.
2. It is normal to feel that the rear wheel of an electric vehicle is heavier when it moves backwards. But if the electric vehicle is being pushed forward when the resistance is very large, it should immediately disconnect the 36V 250W electric bicycle motor power (can eliminate the forward resistance) , and then timely maintenance.
3. 36V 250W electric bicycle motor normal use of the general need not special maintenance, but usually pay attention to check the motor hub shaft end and motor end cover of the Fastener State. If found loose screw or nut should be tightened in a timely manner to prevent the lead-out wire breakage and other reasons caused by vehicle failure, affect the use of safety. (brush gear reducer high-speed motor normal use for more than half a year generally need to add gear oil for lubrication, except planetary gear reducer.)
4. If you buy electric vehicles in the last year or two, it should be brushless motor, brushless motor does not need how to maintain; but if you buy early, may be part of the brush motor. And brush motor if too to maintenance, you can open the motor with the lathe rotor planed copper head, planed copper hair on the line. And then the carbon brush. If the length of carbon brush is less than 1/3 of the original length, the carbon brush should be replaced.
5. Brushless motor to avoid water. Brushless motor is afraid of water, water will burn up; brush motor is better, but more water, will also affect the life of the 36V 250W electric bicycle motor. So it’s best not to drive out in the rain.
6. The most important thing for electric cars to be maintained is the batteries. Every certain time, it is best to carry out a complete battery discharge and complete charging. Usually every two or three weeks. This activates the battery’s capacity and allows the car to run longer.