Overhaul of front drive geared electric bicycle motor：
(1) In the human pedal riding state, the front drive geared electric bicycle motor is able to generate electricity to work, so in the city traffic busy road should be turned off the power.
(2) The front drive geared electric bicycle motor in daily use should pay attention to three points one is not into the water, two is not overload, three is not wet. Motor into the water or ultra-wet will cause internal corrosion of metal parts and short circuit: overload may demagnetize the magnets, resulting in the motor running powerless or for no reason idle flying: high temperature is the result of overload and long time high current operation, the harm may also burn insulation, so that the hinge boron magnet demagnetization.
(3) Medium speed is the best way to protect the front drive geared electric bicycle motor and power saving, according to the motor characteristics curve, rated voltage 36v, motor current of 3-4A, the efficiency of the motor is the highest, can travel the maximum distance with less power.
(4) Each run a stage, get off the first model motor temperature, the motor casing overheating, indicating that the running current (sometimes the quality of the motor problems).
(5) Parking not used during the period, should be parked in the absence of rain and sand dust, help stop the motor into the water, to avoid sand and dust invasion.
(6) Often check the surface of the front drive geared electric bicycle motor, such as dirt, water vapor, wipe clean with a cloth at any time, so that the motor is always clean. Often check the motor lead outline, at any time the loose line tied firmly to prevent scratching wear, in order to eliminate accidents.
(7) Pay attention to the sound of the front drive geared electric bicycle motor, once there is an abnormality, it means that there is a problem with the carbon brush or reduction gear, go to the store as soon as possible to check and exclude.
(8) In operation, with hands or body perception of the motor running pulsation has no abnormalities, the pulse becomes larger and slower means that the motor or controller circuit problems.