1.When you go down a hill and your speed is faster than the max speed, BS-B1 will enter hibernation. When your speed is between the speed range, the system will be resumed from hibernation and will work again.
2.Ideally, when BS-B1 works, you don’t need to turn the auxiliary wheels any more, and the wheelchair will run in a straight-line. But in practice you should adjust the direction all the time according to traffic conditions and pavement conditions.
3. BS-B1 don’t have the climbing ability. In order to climb hills, you should turn the auxiliary wheels by hand.
4. When the wheelchair stops for more than 2 seconds, BS-B1 will enter hibernation. When the hub turns a half circle, the system will be resumed from hibernation and will work again. Only turning off the switch can stop BS-B1 from working indeed.
5. When the wheelchair runs backward, BS-B1 will bring an astern resistance.
6. When the light is green, BS-B1 can function properly. When the light is red, you should charge up BS-B1.
7. The battery has been charged up before leaving the factory. When you charge the battery, please at first insert the output of the charger to the charging hole, and then plug the input in with alternating current. Red light means it’s on charge; green light means the charging is complete.